Drupal is a popular open source content management system - the fancy term for software used to build websites that are easy for non-technical users to modify.
Why do we choose Drupal for your site?
- It is trusted to power millions of sites worldwide, so we trust it for yours.
- It is easy for you to use.
- It has high standards of quality—we want you to have the best.
- It saves you money (no licensing fees).
- It provides a scalable platform for sites small or large and allows for growth.
- It has a proven track record; our clients consistently love it.
How does Drupal work?
Drupal gives you the ability to update and modify site content with no knowledge of advanced web technologies such as PHP, HTML, or CSS. All editing is done through a user-friendly toolbar where what you see is what you get. Similar to Microsoft Word, you are able to format text, create links, and upload images, and no technical expertise is required. We also provide our clients with training videos to walk you through the customized features and show you all of the things your new site can do.
Custom Site Management Toolbar
In addition to the user-friendliness of the Drupal content management system, which allows you to easily edit content, we go a step further and tailor the backend to suit your specific needs. We design a personalized toolbar that helps you perform the tasks you want to accomplish with a clearly laid out set of icons.
Manage Tasks Like These Yourself:
- Editing text on your website
- Uploading images or videos
- Publishing blog posts
- Announcing sales or other timely information
- Adding or deleting web pages
- Responding to comments or online form requests
- Monitoring product stock
- Real time Analytics
Personalized Training Videos
We make you your own set of training videos, customized to your particular needs, to walk you through all of the fun, new features on your site. If you forget how to perform a certain task, navigate to your "Training & Help" section and view your custom videos for a refresher.
Don't take our word for it. Hear what our clients have to say!